NWGR has been recycling wallboard waste for almost 30 years – we have a tried and tested model that profitably works for our company and our wallboard manufacturing partners. To date, we have recycled 5M metric tonnes of gypsum material, globally.
We have a business opportunity for your consideration…
We want to talk to you if your plant:
• Has the ability and desire to use recycled
gypsum in your production lines.
• Has at least 10,000 MT of production scrap,
• Is in a region where post-consumer waste can be collected.
Do you want to offer your customers the opportunity to responsibly dispose of their wallboard waste?
There are significant benefits available to your production
facility if you team with New West Gypsum Recycling —
• Lower cost feedstock
• Minimized cost for production scrap removal
• Better quality and more consistent gypsum
• Our 30 years of experience and our patented processes
• Closer customer relationships